02 June 2013

THOUGHTS. Insta diaries


 Instagramowa focia przed snem.
Instagram photo before sleep.
 Przygotowania do pokazu mody - Heklugos 2013
Getting ready for Heklugos 2013 fashion show.
 Z siostrą w drodze na pokaz.
On the way to fashion show.
 Czas na przejażdżkę. 
It's road trip time.
 Na þingvellir z moją miłością.
On þingvellir with my love.
 Przywitajcie się z moim nowym kolegom!
Say Hi to my new friend!
 Na Islandi też zawitało słońce. Niestety po dwóch dniach już od nas uciekło.
Sun come to visit us here in Iceland to. Unfortunately it was gone after two day's.
 Olsen Olsen z siostrą.
Olsen Olsen restaurant with my sister.
 Kolejna piękna sukienka od mojej mamy.
Another beautiful dress from my mom.
 Przejażdżka. Nowe okulary przeciwsłoneczne. 
Road trip. New sunglasses.
 Przygotowując post na bloga który możecie zobaczyć tutaj.
Getting new post ready you can see here.
Tęsknie za wakacjami w Polsce.
I miss summer in Poland.

1 comment: