26 August 2015

City Color - shine.is


I am all about finding new makeup shopping sides since there are not that many here in Iceland and  not many makeup brands available here at all. I found a new brand I never heard of before - City Color and decided to try out. 

I was pleasently suprised by the quality considering the low prices! Contour Effects 2 Palette quickly became my favourite. It has the most perfect contour shade for me and the highlight is just on point. They are creamy and easy to blend- just perfect! I've also been getting alot of use of Brown Sugar Eyeshadow Palette. The one thing I have to say about this eyeshadow palette except they blend like a dream and the colors are very pigmented is that I wish there was at least one matte color. But you can't have everything don't ya?

|| Zawsze szukam nowych sklepów internetowych z makijażem biorąc pod uwagę że tutaj na Islandii nie ma ich zbyt wiele. Znalazłam nową markę o której nigdy wcześniej nie słyszałam - City Color i postanowiłam zamówić i zobaczyć jak się sprawdzą. 

Byłam bardzo miło zaskoczona ich jakością biorąc pod uwagę niskie ceny! Contour Effects 2 Palette szybko stała się moim ulubieńcem. Ma idealny odcień brązu do konturowania dla nie nie wspominając o cudownym rozświetlaczu. Są bardzo kremowe i łatwe do rozcierania- po prostu idealne! Często sięgam też po Brown Sugar Eyeshadow Palette. Jedynym minusem tej paletki jest fakt że brakuje jej jednego matowego cienia. Ale nie można mieć wszystkiego prawda? 





|| Fyrir alla íslensku lesendur mína þá var hún Eyrún sem á shine.is svo yndislegt að 
gefa ykkur -15% afslátt af öllum City Color vörum ef þið notið afsláttarkóðann
"patrycja"! Afsláttarkóðinn gildir til miðnættis á föstudaginn. ||



1 comment:

  1. Great blog right here! Also your website loads up fast!
    What web host are you the usage of? Can I get your
    associate hyperlink on your host? I wish myy website loaded up as fast as yours lol

    My blog post :: Stormfall Rise Of Balur Guide

    ReplyDelete