05 February 2016

NEW IN || MILANI, CITY COLOR, ELF





As usually visiting make-up store I could not leave with empty hands. You may remember my previous post from visit in shine.is (click). I mentioned there how much I love the store! As always I'm not disappointed with my purchase.

I went there with idea of buying some nude lipliner because I don't yet have a perfect one and I saw that Milani came out with new color statement lipliners and shade 04 all natural is for all of you velvet teddy Mac lovers!

CREAMY LIPS (lavender drop, triple berry spritizer)
There is some kind of connection between me and nudes because I tend to buy all of them and usually they are matte but this time around I picked some creamy lipsticks and omg you guys need to try them out they are amazing!

CONTOUR & DEFINE PALETTE 
I bought another contouring palette because lets face it, there can't be too many of them. I love everything about this one! I would prefere the contour shade to be a little bit cooler but the perfect shade of a blush recompense it. The highlighter is just on point and while being there I thought I could buy a new highlighter brush because I am stuck to Real Techniques setting brush when it comes to highlight but now I think the Real Techniques one will be forgotten.

SMUDGE POT (cruisin chic)
Last but not least the smudge pot from ELF. I already have few shades of those and they are my favorite for lazy days. Just an amazing one eyeshadow all over the eyelid look.

|| Jak zwykle podczas wizyty w sklepie z kosmetykami nie mogłam wyjść z pustymi rękoma. Może pamiętacie mój poprzedni post z mojej wizyty w shine.is (klik). Tam wspominałam jak bardzo kocham ten sklep! Jak zawsze nie rozczarowałam się zakupionymi tam rzeczami. 


COLOR STATEMENT LIPLINER (04 all natural)
Poszłam tam z zamiarem kupna cielistej kredki do ust ponieważ jeszcze nie znalazłam idealnej a widziałam że Milani wypuściło nową serie swoich kredek do ust i odcien 04 all natural jest idealny dla wszystkich zwolenniczek kultowej szminki velvet teddy od Mac!


CREAMY LIPS (lavender drop, triple berry spritizer)
Jest jakiegoś rodzaju powiązanie między mną a cielistymi szminkami ponieważ zazwyczaj kupuje je wszystkie i zazwyczaj wybieram matowe wykończenie ale tym razem wybrałam kremowe szminki i uwierzcie mi, musicie je mieć!


Kupiłam kolejną paletkę do konturowania ponieważ spójrzcie prawdzie w oczy, ich nigdy nie za wiele. Kocham wszystko w tej palecie! Wolałabym jednak by odcień do konturowania był nieco chłodniejszy ale idealny odcień różu to rekompensuje. Rozświetlacz jest idealny i będąc tam pomyślałam też o kupnie nowego pędzelka do rozświetlania ponieważ za bardzo przywiązałam się do pędzla z Real Techniques setting brush jeśli chodzi o rozświetlanie twarzy ale teraz wydaje mi się że pędzel z Real Techniques pójdzie w odstawkę. 

SMUDGE POT (cruisin chic)
Ostatni produkt ale wcale nie najgorszy to kremowy cień z ELF. Mam już kilka jego odcieni i są one moimi ulubieńcami na leniwe dni. To idealny cień który sprawdza się świetnie solo. 



Ps. Follow me on napchat for first impressions, mini reviews and make-up. 

|| Ps. Obserwujcie mnie na snapchacie dla pierwszych wrażeń, mini recenzji oraz makijażu. 




No comments:

Post a Comment